Nerdio for Azure (NFA)
Nerdio for Azure is your virtual IT environment running in Microsoft's Azure public cloud
- AVD Migration Path for Existing Environments
- AVD or RDS - how do I decide which one is the right option for me?
- AVD vs. RDS - a head-to-head comparison (when running in Azure)
- Azure series explained - A, B, D, E, N
- Azure Site Recovery Overview
- Can I change the internal nerdio.int domain?
- Accelerate - Reviewing FSLogix Errors via the Event Viewer
- Avoiding Sysprep Errors when Provisioning
- Azure Virtual Desktop - Remote Desktop Clients
- Backup overview
- Can I enable MFA on my Azure and Office 365 user accounts?
- Can I safely remove SafeDNS?
- Expanding an FSLogix profile disk
- How do I check the status of my account? And what does it indicate?
- How do I create an RDP access list?
- How do I remove SMSPasscode from my Nerdio environment?
- I want to setup a Point-to-Site VPN
- I Want to Upgrade My Nerdio For Azure (NFA) Account