For Nerdio for Azure (NFA) users
Nerdio for Azure is your virtual IT environment running in Microsoft's Azure public cloud
- Azure series explained - A, B, D, E, N
- Azure Site Recovery Overview
- Can I change the internal nerdio.int domain?
- I want to login to my NFA desktop
- I want to register RDS licensing
- I would like to understand the Desktop Login pattern chart
- Avoiding Sysprep Errors when Provisioning
- Backup overview
- Can I enable MFA on my Azure and Office 365 user accounts?
- Can I safely remove SafeDNS?
- Can RDS users automatically be assigned to an RDS server that is available?
- Certificate Maintenance - SSL Signed RDP Files