For Nerdio Private Cloud (NPC) users
Adar customers may contact support by emailing email@example.com or by calling (844) 463-7346. International users may call: +1 (224) 592-1396.
- ★ Remote support
- How secure is my information in your private cloud?
- I forgot my password. What should I do?
- I get an error "available desktop resources are currently busy" when I log in to my desktop
- I want an overview of NPC licensing, invoicing and billing
- I want to access Nerdio desktop from outside of the US
- Customer wants to reset password. What should I do?
- Does Nerdio implement content, category, or URL filtering as part of perimeter security?
- How do I shrink server disk size?
- How quickly can you make the DR site available?
- I can not connect to firewall from NAP
- I want a technical overview of Nerdio
- An employee is leaving the company. How do I handle their Nerdio desktop?
- Can I set up a VPN connection using IKEv2 instead of IKEv1?
- How do I buy more server disk space and memory?
- How do I lookup information about my servers and manage my servers?
- I want to setup a new employee with a Nerdio desktop
- I want to unassign a desktop