Applies to: Nerdio Manager for MSP (NMM) v2.0+
The Nerdio Manager for MSP (NMM) platform provides partners a unique feature to white-label and rebrand NMM as their own.
Follow these steps to whitelabel NMM portal:
- Log in to NMM portal
- From the main menu, expand the "Settings" tab and click "Whitelabel":
- Specify various settings presented on the screen:
- Let us explore each option in detail:
- Themes: Choose the theme color from the dropdown provided. This will change the theme color for all users using the NMM portal.
- Primary color: If you select "Custom theme", you can choose the primary color setting used in NMM. This will change the color for section headings, selected menu items, and other similar elements in NMM.
- Secondary color: If you select "Custom theme", you can choose the secondary color setting used in NMM. This will change the color for highlighted menu items and other similar elements in NMM.
- Links color: If you select "Custom theme", you can choose the color of the links used in NMM. You can choose the colors to represent links, on hover effect, and to indicate danger or grab user's attention.
- Logo: Upload your company logo to replace the logo displayed in the upper-left corner of NMM Portal, and in email notifications sent to end-users and admins. By default, Nerdio logo will be set as the logo for your NMM portal.
- Favicon: Upload a favicon image file to replace the favicon displayed for NMM in the browser.
- Help center URL: Enter the website URL NMM user will visit when they click the "Help icon" in the upper right in NMM.
- Click "Apply" button to confirm the changes. Click "Discard" if you don't want to save your changes.
Nerdio Tip You can click around the application without clicking Apply to see how the changes will look. However, that is simply a preview. You must click Apply to make your whitelabel changes permanent.
- You can view the status of whitelabel settings under "Whitelabel Settings tasks" section. You can search tasks by any text in the tasks or filter tasks by status (ALL STATUSES, PENDING, IN PROGRESS, COMPLETE, ERROR and CANCELLED). You can refresh tasks and also download them in JSON format.