**This article is currently In-Progress**
Applies to: Nerdio Manager for MSP (NMM)
Version : 0.6.0 and greater
Disclaimer : Nerdio Manager for MSP is an automation and management solution. NMM Partners are responsible for understanding, and managing Microsoft Identity Services and Azure Resources. For Identity and Azure support, please contact your Distributor or Microsoft directly.
Other Articles in this Series
- Microsoft Azure Resources and NMM Prerequisites
- Step 1 - Install, Manage and Optimize NMM
- Step 2 - Adding Accounts in NMM
- Step 3 - Managing Accounts in NMM (You are here)
- Step 4 - Tips, Tricks and Customizations
Managing Accounts in Nerdio Manager for MSP
In this section, we will discuss, in detail, each of the blades within the Account view of NMM and some of their sub-features.
Users and Groups
- NMM pulls User and Group data from Azure AD and can be refreshed manually at the top right of the screen
- Identity isn't directly supported by Nerdio and may require troubleshooting with Microsoft.
- Article - Overview of Users in NMM
- Article - Overview of Groups in Nerdio Manager for MSP NMM
These guides contains Nerdio Help Desk articles (KB's) and videos that further explore them.
App Attach - (Coming Soon)
Video - Add, Remove and Manage Servers
Video - Server Auto-Scale
Network - (Coming Soon)
Backup - (Coming Soon)
Monitoring - (Coming Soon)
Reports - (Coming Soon)
Continue the journey by clicking the link below and logging into the Nerdio Help Desk Portal.
Next Step - Tips, Tricks and Customizations
Comments (0 comments)