Applies to: Nerdio Manager for MSP (NMM)
Walk through the process of Installing Nerdio Manager for MSP, Adding your first account, Creating AVD resources and then Assigning them to a new User via Group Membership.
In this guide we will guide you through the following steps:
- Deploy Nerdio Manager for MSP
- Add a "Greenfield" Account
- Create a Desktop Image
- Create a Desktop Pool
- Create a Group
- Create a User
- Configure Auto-Scale
- Configure Windows Desktop Client
- Supporting Articles
- Install Nerdio Manager for MSP (NMM)
- How do I grant access to NMM?
- Default deployment resources and costs
- How do I remove Nerdio Manager from my Azure environment?