Applies to: Nerdio Manager for MSP (NMM)
Version : 2.2+ and greater
Disclaimer : Nerdio Manager for MSP is an automation and management solution. NMM Partners are responsible for understanding, and managing Microsoft Identity Services, M365 and Azure Resources. For Identity and Azure support, please contact your Distributor or Microsoft directly.
In this guide we will guide you through the following steps:
- Deploy Nerdio Manager for MSP
- Add a "Greenfield" Account
- Create a Desktop Image
- Create a Desktop Pool
- Create a Group
- Create a User
- Configure Auto-Scale
- Configure Windows Desktop Client
- Supporting Articles
Step 2 - Add a "Greenfield" Account
Step 3 - Create a Desktop Image
Step 4 - Create a Desktop Pool
Step 8 - Configure Windows Desktop Client
- Install Nerdio Manager for MSP (NMM)
- How do I grant access to NMM?
- Default deployment resources and costs
- How do I remove Nerdio Manager from my Azure environment?
Comments (0 comments)