Applies to: Nerdio Manager for MSP (NMM)
While troubleshooting some issues with using Nerdio Manager for AVD, support may request application insights logs. These are the steps to take to retrieve this log:
1. Go to "Application Insights" page in Azure by using the search bar:
2. Find the resource named "web-admin-portal-insights-*******"
3. Under Monitoring, go to "Logs"
4. If you are presented with a welcome screen, simply click "Get Started" to continue.
5. You will be presented with log query interface. Exit out of the presets
6. Create a query with this line in the editor:
exceptions | limit 50
Then click "Run".
Finally click "Export" -> Export to CSV - All Columns
7. Send the CSV as an attachment in your reply to the ticket which requested the logs.