Applies to: Nerdio Manager for MSP (NMM)
While troubleshooting some issues with using Nerdio Manager, support may request application insights logs. These are the steps to take to retrieve this log:
1. Go to "Application Insights" page in Azure by using the search bar:
2. Find the resource named "web-admin-portal-insights-*******"
3. Under Monitoring, go to "Logs"
4. If you are presented with a welcome screen, simply click "Get Started" to continue.
5. You will be presented with log query interface. Exit out of the presets
6. Create a query with this line in the editor:
exceptions | limit 50
Then click "Run".
Finally click "Export" -> Export to CSV - All Columns
7. Send the CSV as an attachment in your reply to the ticket which requested the logs.