Applies to: Nerdio Manager for MSP (NMM)
The AD account used to join Session host VMs to the domain can be changed on a per-hostpool or global basis.
- For a Hostpool, from the action menu click Properties - Active Directory
- Select option "Custom“ for AD Configuration
- Re-image one or more VMs to test that it’s working as expected
- Go to SETTINGS -> Nerdio environment -> Active Directory -> Your AD's Domain Name
- Re-image one or more VMs to test, or create a new host pool, or add a host to an existing host pool - any action that will cause a VM to be created or re-imaged