Applies to: Nerdio Private Cloud (NPC) and Nerdio For Azure (NFA)
Membership Org admins can create logins for others in their organization to log in to Nerdio Admin Portal (NAP). A MO Admin can assign different roles to other users. This allows MO admins to limit access to various employees managing their customers’ IT environments.
|Role||Manage other NAP users||Manage customer accounts||Billing & payment information||Other tabs|
|Membership Org (MO) admin||Full access||Full access
||Access to NFA invoices only
||Access to Partners, Settings and Logs sections
|Membership Org (MO) Tier 2 Support||Access limited to MO Tier2 and MO Tier1 Support users
||No access||Access to Logs section
|Membership Org (MO) Tier 1 Support||No access||Access limited to Users, Groups and Shared Mailboxes||No access||No access
|Membership Org (MO) Billing Admin||No access||No access||Access to NFA invoices only||No access|
As a MO Admin you will have access to following menu options:
- Accounts: They can view all accounts under all partners that are in that org. They can login to the account and have full access to the customers' accounts. However, they will not be able to destroy accounts or create new accounts:
- NAP users: They have full access to NAP users which allows them to create , edit or delete other Member Org Admins:
- Partner: They can view a list of all partners in the membership org. However, they cannot add, edit or delete partners:
- Settings: They can view only one menu option under Settings tab i.e "Enhanced Security" tab:
- Logs: They can view three menu options : Provisioning tasks, Management tasks and Desktop Logins under "Logs" and have the ability to view logs for their partner accounts only:
How to create and view various Membership Org (MO) user roles in NAP?
- Sign in to NAP as a Membership Org (MO) admin. As a MO admin, you can add/edit/delete other user roles under a MO. Let us see how.
- From the main menu, select "NAP users" tab:
- On the "NAP users" page, scroll down and click the button "Add NAP user":
- Enter all details like first name, last name, email address, mobile number, etc. Expand the "Role" drop down to view and select a user role and click "Save" button.