Applies to: Nerdio Mobile App users only.
Once you log in to the Nerdio mobile app, the first step is to select an account that you want to manage. You can perform the following operations on this screen:
- Tap on the account ID to select an account
- Tap the Exit icon at the top left corner to log out of the app
- Tap the gear icon at the top right corner of the screen to go to the app Settings
Once you select an account (i.e. 5299) on the "Accounts" screen, you will be taken to the home screen of that account. You can get a quick overview of your account information on this screen:
Tap on "more" link to expand and view the entire list of account details:
Scroll down and you will see the "Announcements" section:
Some of the latest Nerdio Admin Portal updates can be found under the "Announcements" section.
From the individual account "Home" screen, you can access the menu and Logs.
- Click the menu icon at the top left corner to access the main menu as shown below:
- Click the Logs icon at the top right corner to access logs for all tasks under the selected account.