Applies to: Nerdio Mobile app users only
The "Groups" feature of Nerdio mobile app allows you to manage all Active Directory (AD) groups in your Nerdio environment. You can view, search, edit and delete AD groups using the Nerdio mobile app. Let's take a look at this feature in detail.
Follow the steps below to navigate to "Groups" section of your Nerdio mobile app:
1.Log in to Nerdio mobile app with your NAP credentials.
2.Select an account to manage (i.e. 5299) on Accounts screen:
3. Tap on "Groups" in the main menu:
On the "Groups" screen, you can view the full list of all AD groups in your account:
You can search for a specific group using the Search mode in Groups:
Type in a group name in the highlighted search field to perform a search within Groups.
To select a specific group, tap on a group name:
On "Group Details" screen, you can view more details about the group:
Once you select a group, Nerdio mobile app allows you to edit or delete it.
1. On the group details screen, tap on Edit or the pencil icon to edit the group:
2. When you’re done, tap Save button to save your changes.
1. Tap Delete or the trash can icon if you no longer use a specific AD group on the "Group Details" screen:
2. Tap "Yes, delete" option to confirm your action:
Nerdio mobile app maintains an audit trail of all tasks performed on your account's "Groups". It can be viewed under the "Logs" section. Tapping on the Logs icon quickly directs you to the "Logs" screen from "Groups" screen.
Refer link below to go to the next topic: