Applies to: Nerdio Mobile app users only
Nerdio mobile app allows you to manage servers in your Nerdio environment. You can view a list of all Nerdio servers in your account and perform critical tasks such as start, restart or remove servers.
Follow the steps below to navigate to the "Servers" section of your Nerdio mobile app:
1. Log in to Nerdio mobile app with your NAP credentials.
2. Select an account to manage (i.e. 5300).
3. Tap Servers in the main menu:
On the "Servers" screen, you can view a list of all servers in your account:
You can search for a specific server using the Search mode in Servers:
Type in a server name or description in the highlighted search field to perform a search within Servers.
To select a specific server, tap on the server name:
You can view details such as VM size, storage, active directory (AD) etc. on the "Server Details" screen.
Stopping a server
1. Tap on Stop icon to stop the server:
2. Tap on "Yes, stop" button to confirm your action:
Restarting a server
1. Tap on Restart icon to reboot the server:
2. Tap on "Yes, restart" button to confirm your action:
1. Any changes to servers will be logged under the "Logs" section of the mobile app. To view logs, tap on the Logs icon on the "Servers" screen:
2. On the "Logs" screen, tap on the Filter icon to filter logs based on status or tap on the Search icon to search for tasks performed on your servers.
Refer link below to go to the next topic: