Applies to: Nerdio Mobile app users only
Nerdio mobile app makes use of iPhone's Touch ID and Face ID features and Android's Fingerprint and Face Unlock features as additional levels of security and user verification. You can configure on the "Settings" screen to enable/disable the biometric authentication feature on your mobile app.
Enable/Disable biometric authentication
- Log in Nerdio mobile app with your NAP credentials
- Tap the gear icon at the top right corner on the Accounts screen to go to Settings:
- Toggle on/off to enable/disable:
- Touch ID / Face ID option for iOS
- Fingerprint / Face Unlock option for Android
Notes: You need to set up the biometric authentication feature from your phone's Settings as well.
Once you enable the biometric authentication feature in the Nerdio mobile app, you can log in Nerdio Portal with a tap of a finger or a quick face scan, granting you faster access to the app.