Applies to: Nerdio Mobile app users only
About Shared Mailboxes
A shared mailbox is a common account that is shared by a group of people. Multiple users can use a shared mailbox to read and send email messages. Shared mailboxes can also be used to provide a common calendar, allowing multiple users to schedule and view vacation time or work shifts.
The shared mailbox feature of Nerdio mobile app allows you to manage the shared mailboxes in your Nerdio environment. You can view a list of all shared mailboxes and perform critical tasks such as viewing, editing and deleting shared mailboxes.
Accessing Shared Mailboxes
Follow the steps below to access your account's "Shared Mailboxes":
1. Log in to Nerdio mobile app with your NAP credentials.
2. Select an account to manage (i.e. 5299):
3. Tap Shared Mailboxes in the main menu:
Exploring Shared Mailboxes
On the Shared Mailboxes screen, you can view the full list of shared mailboxes in your account.
You can use the search function to quickly locate a mailbox. Tap on the "search" icon at the upper right corner to search for a specific shared mailbox:
Tap on a mailbox name to view more details:
Once you select a mailbox, Nerdio mobile app allows you to edit or delete it. Please note that you cannot add a shared mailbox on the Mobile app, but only on the desktop version of Nerdio Admin Portal.
Editing Shared Mailboxes
1. On the Mailbox Details screen, tap on Edit or the pencil icon to edit an existing mailbox:
2. When you're done with the changes, tap the Save button to save your changes.
Deleting Shared Mailboxes
1. Tap Delete or the trash can icon if you no longer need a shared mailbox:
2. Tap "Yes, delete" option to confirm your action:
Nerdio mobile app maintains an audit trail of all tasks performed on your account's "Shared Mailboxes". It can be viewed under the "Logs " section. Tapping on the Logs icon quickly directs you to the "Logs" screen from the "Shared Mailboxes" screen.
Tap on the "search" icon to search for shared mailboxes related tasks by description.
Refer link below to go to the next topic: