Applies to: Nerdio Mobile App users only.
- Download the app for Android or iOS.
- Install the app, and follow the prompts to log into your account. You must have an existing Nerdio account to use the Nerdio Portal mobile app. If you need help reset your passwords, read this guide.
- Choose an account from your account list to start managing your customers' IT environments. You can view and edit one account at a time.
Signing in to your Nerdio account to use the app
After installing the Nerdio mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store, you can simply enter your Nerdio Admin Portal (NAP) login credentials and tap the "Login" button.
If you do not have a Nerdio account, you won't be able to log in to the Nerdio mobile app.
Navigating to select an account
Once you log in to the Nerdio mobile app, select an account that you want to manage. You can perform the following operations on the "Accounts" screen:
- Tap on the account ID to select an account
- Tap "Left arrow" at the top left corner to log out of the app
- Tap the gear icon at the top right corner of the screen to go to the app "Settings"