Applies to: Nerdio for Azure (NFA) Distributors
Nerdio API allows distributors to create, update, retrieve usage information and generally manage their partner accounts in Nerdio.
Nerdio API Endpoints are documented per OpenAPI specification using Swagger UI. Follow this link to learn more about the endpoints: https://disti-api.nerdio.net/swagger/ui/index#/
There are five main entities that a distributor will interact with -
* Partner - A Managed Service Provider (MSP) that is managing the IT environment of their end customers. Parnters sign up with distributors and then purchase Nerdio for their end customers from the distributor.
* Customer - End customer consuming a Nerdio for Azure (NFA) SKU (product), either NFA Core, NFA Professional or most commonly NFA Enterprise.
* Subscription - NFA account with Nerdio.
* Usage - Consumption of a given NFA account. Usage is reported in terms of desktop users per month for NFA Professional and Enterprise accounts, and in number of accounts for NFA Core accounts.
* Product - SKUs offered by Nerdio. Currently NFA Core, Professional and Enterprise.
For examples, simply click "Try it out" button on the Swagger UI for any of the endpoints. A simple one to start with is the GET method for PartnerAPI
Click on API URL to expand the section. Scroll down to locate the "Try it out" button. Once you click on the button you will be prompted to enter your API user name and password. Enter your credentials, click OK, and you will be shown the curl call and response.