Applies to: Nerdio for Azure (NFA) Distributors
Nerdio API allows distributors to create, update, retrieve usage information and generally manage their partner accounts in Nerdio.
To get started with Nerdio API:
- Sign up as a Nerdio distributor.
- Grant API access to user via Nerdio Admin Portal (NAP) -
- Log in to NAP: https://app.nerdio.net
- Click "NAP Users" from main menu on the left
- Either select an exiting NAP user or click "Add NAP user". Make sure user has role "Distributor admin"
- Enable "External API access" by sliding the ON/OFF button to ON
- Enter login and password
- Save changes
- You can now use the user credentials to make API calls
Nerdio API uses Basic Auth for authentication. Simply include username:password in the header to authenticate your API calls.
Direct all API calls to the following URL:
- We recommend no more than two users with External API access privileges.
- API users can log in to Nerdio Admin Portal and view API logs. These logs are particularly useful when you are trying to troubleshoot access errors or other issues.