Applies to: Nerdio for Azure (NFA)
NFA trial participants and partners may see an account listed on their Accounts page for a company called WinHart, Inc.
This is a test drive account. The purpose of the account is two-fold:
- To give trial participants instant hands-on access to a NFA environment, particularly if they may be hesitant to provision a new NFA account with their own Office 365 and Azure subscriptions.
- To give partners a way to demo NFA functionality to their prospects and customers, in lieu of standing up their own demo account.
The test drive account is a fully functional NFA Enterprise account. You may login to the test drive account and browse to all screens. You can also navigate to the "Add/Edit screens" - screens where you can add users, edit existing groups, etc. However you cannot save any changes. A message will pop-up and block you from making any changes to the account.
- There are no charges to the partner for the test drive account. It won't show up on your Nerdio invoice.
- Let us know if you don't need the test drive account. We can make it disappear from the list of accounts on your Accounts screen.
- Whitelabeling is not available for the test drive account.