By default, Nerdio supports two-factor authentication for all its Nerdio For Azure (NFA) customers and Nerdio Private Cloud (NPC) Performance and Enterprise customers.
Nerdio users that provide their phone number (in the Mobile number field shown below) will be automatically enrolled for two-factor authentication.
If all users for a particular customer are not receiving their SMS or two-factor phone call, please review this article: https://help.nerdio.net/hc/en-us/articles/360024011692-How-do-I-manage-SMS-PASSCODE-services-
If a single user is not receiving an SMS or phone call with their two-factor authentication code for Nerdio, please review the following:
- The Mobile number in the user's NAP account is current and the number they're expecting to receive the SMS/call at.
- The user will receive all messages/calls regarding Nerdio authentication from SMS PASSCODE service number (424) 337-1337.
- The user may have sent a STOP, STOPALL, UNSUBSCRIBE, CANCEL, END or QUIT message to the SMS PASSCODE service and/or accidentally blocked the (424) 337-1337 number.
- To unblock the service, you need to send a new message to SMS PASSCODE service with START, YES or UNSTOP message.
- In case you have subscribed to the SMS PASSCODE service, however, are still not receiving any messages, it could be due to issues related to your country, carrier, or cell phone network restrictions. For example, there are some known issues using this service in India due to the government's limitations on unsolicited text.