Applies to: Nerdio for Azure (NFA) Professional and Enterprise users only.
Refer this KB article to determine if you are a XXX user.
The Nerdio Admin Portal (NAP) allows you to select many of the options present in the native Windows RDP client through the "Generate RDP File" option. The options present within NAP are:
These options will most likely cover a majority of your deployments. However, under certain circumstances, you may find the need to enable or disable other options. To do this:
1. Download the RDP file via the "Generate RDP File" button inside NAP.
2. Locate the RDP file that was just downloaded, right click, and select "open with"
3. Select "notepad" (or your text editor of choice). Double check to ensure that the "always use this app to open .rdp files" box is NOT checked and click OK.
4. This will open the RDP file in the text editor and display all of the currently configured options within the RDP Client. Reference the spreadsheet attached to this KB for most of the available options you can configure via text.
5. Once you are done editing the settings, you must delete the "signscope" and "signature" values in order to save the file in a usable state. Delete the entire string (they will be fairly long). If you do not do this step, you will get an error when you try to use the saved RDP file.
6. Save the file to a location of your choosing. The RDP file can now be used as normal with the options you enabled.