Applies to: Nerdio For Azure (NFA) and Nerdio Private Cloud (NPC) partners
How do I access domain controller (DC01)?
If you want to access DC01, you will need to log with a user account that has domain admin rights. None of the user accounts have domain admin rights by default.
To grant domain admin rights to a user account:
- Log in to Nerdio Admin Portal (NAP) as an IT admin
- Log in to the NAP Account:
- Select the Users tab from the main menu:
- Locate the user account to which you want to grant domain admin rights and click Edit user option:
- On the "Edit user" page, click Show extended attributes option and scroll down to locate checkbox "Grant domain access rights" :
- Check the box and click Save