Applies to Nedio for Azure (NFA) and Nerdio Private Cloud (NPC) partners
How do I access domain controller (DC01)?
If you want to access DC01, you will need to log with user account that has domain admin rights. None of the user accounts have domain admin rights by default.
To grant domain admin rights to a user account:
- Login to Nerdio Admin Portal (NAP) as an IT admin
- Login to the NAP Account:
- Select the Users tab from the main menu:
- Locate the user account to which you want to grant domain admin rights and click Edit user option:
- On the "Edit user" page, click Show extended attributes option and scroll down to locate checkbox "Grant domain access rights" (highlighted below):
- Check the box and click Save