Applies to: Nerdio Private Cloud (NPC) and Nerdio for Azure (NFA)
Nerdio partners (Managed Service Providers and distributors) can create logins for others in their organization to log in to Nerdio Admin Portal (NAP). A partner can assign one of four different roles to other users. This allows partners to limit access to various employees managing their customers’ IT environments.
|Role||Manage other NAP users||Manage customer accounts||Billing & payment information|
|Partner Admin||Full access||Full access||Full access|
|Partner Tier 2 Support||No access||Full access
|Partner Tier 1 Support||No access||Access limited to Users, Groups and Shared Mailboxes||No access|
|Partner Billing Admin||No access||No access||Full access|
How to view various user roles in NAP?
- Sign in to NAP as an Partner admin
- From the main menu, select "NAP users" tab
- On the "NAP users" page, scroll down and click the button "Add NAP user":
- Enter all details like first name, last name, email address, mobile number, etc and click "Save button to add a new user.
- Expand the "Role" drop down to view a list of user roles in NAP: