Applies to: Nerdio Private Cloud (NPC) and Nerdio For Azure (NFA)
Nerdio partners (Managed Service Providers and distributors) can create logins for others in their organization to log in to Nerdio Admin Portal (NAP). A partner can assign one of five different roles to other users. This allows partners to limit access to various employees managing their customers’ IT environments.
|Role||Manage other NAP users||Manage customer accounts||Billing & payment information|
|Partner Admin||Full access||Full access||Full access|
|Partner Tier 2 Support||Access limited to Partner Tier2 and Partner Tier1 Support users
|Partner Tier 1 Support||No access||Access limited to Users, Groups and Shared Mailboxes||No access|
|Partner Billing Admin||No access||Access limited to Reports
|Partner Sales||No access||Read only access to all sections of NAP
||Full access to Cost estimator section
How to view various user roles in NAP?
- Sign in to NAP as a Partner admin
- From the main menu, select "NAP users" tab
- On the "NAP users" page, scroll down and click the button "Add NAP user":
- Enter all details like first name, last name, email address, mobile number, etc.
- Expand the "Role" drop down to view and select a user role and click "Save" button: