If users are reporting the following error when they login for the first time, the issue could be related to the state of the golden desktop image.
This error can be resolved by making sure the golden desktop image is powered off and set as golden. Follow these steps:
- Login to NAP as a Account Admin or Account IT Admin
- Click on "Servers" in the main menu on the left
- Scroll down to the section titled "Manage Golden Desktop Image"
- Click the button "Power off golden desktop image and set as golden"
- Click "Confirm" in the pop-up window and allow the power off process to run
- Allow about an hour for the power off to complete and Nerdio to complete other background tasks before asking users to login to their desktop