A user can lock themselves out of their Nerdio desktop when they attempt to login with the wrong password several times in a row.
To unlock a locked out user:
- Log in to Nerdio Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Users module and find the user that is locked out
- If the user is indeed locked out you will see a red lock icon
- There are two ways to unlock the user:
- Click the red lock icon and confirm the action you are taking
- Click the Reset password button, NAP will reset the password and unlock the account
NOTE: If the red lock is not displayed, the NAP may not have refreshed yet. You can still run the unlock task by clicking the grey lock icon or if you'd like to refresh the NAP, click the refresh icon in the upper right corner of the NAP's user module. Look for this icon and click to refresh.
Comments (0 comments)