A user can lock themselves out of their Nerdio desktop when they attempt to login with the wrong password several times in a row.
To unlock a locked out user:
- Log in to Nerdio Admin Portal
- Navigate to the Users module and find the user that is locked out
- If the user is indeed locked out you will see a red lock icon
- There are two ways to unlock the user:
- Click the red lock icon and confirm the action you are taking
- Click the Reset password button, NAP will reset the password and unlock the account