Server management is a breeze in the Nerdio Admin Portal. The "Servers" module in NAP lets you administer your servers.
- Log in to Nerdio Admin Portal as an Account Admin or Account IT Admin.
- In the left hand menu, click on "Servers".
- You will see a two info bars at the very top. They give you a high level overview of available resources. If your security rights allow, you can click the link in the info bars to view additional information.
- Below that you will see the "Manage servers" section. This section gives you the ability to administer your servers by performing various tasks -
- You can view the server details such as the name, description, OS and IP
- You can view the server configuration, including the CPU, memory and storage setup
- You can change the server description
- You can increase the vCPU and memory allotted to the server by simply changing the values in the respective drop-downs
- You can make storage allocation changes across all disk drives attached to the server
- You can restart, shutdown or destroy the server
- You can setup a new server
Comments (0 comments)