Nerdio users can change their password on their own by pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del and selecting "Change password...". In situations where you need to change a user's password, you can use the Users module in the Nerdio Admin Portal.
- Log in to the Nerdio Admin Portal as an Account Admin or Account IT Admin.
- In the left hand menu, click on "Users".
- In the "Manage users" section, locate the user. You can use the search box to locate the user quickly.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Reset password".
- You will be asked to confirm the action you are taking. Follow the on-screen prompts and change the user's password. The change takes effect immediately. Double-check you are changing the password for the right user before you make the change.
- Don't see the option to "Prompt the user to change password at next logon"? That's because the user's password is set to never expire.
Comments (0 comments)