You can reset a user's desktop using the Nerdio Admin Portal's Users module.
- Log in to the Nerdio Admin Portal as an Account Admin or Account IT Admin.
- In the left hand menu, click on "Users".
- In the "Manage users" section, locate the user. You can use the search box to locate the user quickly.
- From the drop-down menu, select option "Reset desktop".
- You will be prompted to confirm the action you are taking. The desktop reset takes about five minutes. The user will not be able to log in to their desktop while the desktop reset in process.
|NERDIO SUPERHERO TIP
You must wait at least five minutes before you initiate a desktop reset on the same desktop again.