Follow these steps to setup email on an iPhone/iPad:
- Open Settings.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then select Add Account near the top of the right-hand column.
- On the next screen select Exchange
- On the account setup window, enter the following for each field:
- Email: Enter your primary email address: e.g. [email protected]
- Password: Enter your password. This is the password you use to log in to Nerdio desktop
- Description: Give the account any name you'd like, such as Nerdio.
- Select next
- The following section should auto-fill, but will look like:
- Email: [email protected]
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Domain: optional
- Username: [email protected]
- Password: *********
- Description: Nerdio
- Click Done/Next
- You will then be directed to enable account applications such as mail, contacts, calendars, reminders, and notes. Please select which services you would like to sync with your iPhone or iPad.
- Click Save
- You can then select how many days you would like to sync mail on your phone. The default time period is one week. The more mail that is synced, the longer it may take to get all of your messages on the device.
Follow these steps to setup email on your Android device:
- From the phone’s menu, go to ‘Settings’
- Scroll down to ‘Accounts’ and select ‘Add Account’
- Choose the ‘Microsoft Exchange’ option
- Enter your work email address and your normal password
- Click ‘next’
- You may be prompted for more information:
- Email address: your primary office 365 email address
- Password: your cloud password
- Exchange Server: outlook.office365.com
- Click the box to ‘Use secure connection (SSL)’
- On the next screen, select what you want to synch, then save the account
|NERDIO SUPERHERO TIP
Another option to access email on your phone is the Outlook app from Microsoft. With the Outlook app, you can access your emails, calendar and contacts all in one app. Go to the Apple store or Play store on your phone, search for Outlook and download the app from Microsoft. Follow on-screen instructions to start using it.