Follow these instructions to share your Outlook calendar:
- In Outlook, click Calendar.
- Click Home > Share Calendar.
- In the email that opens, type the name of the person in your organization that you want to share your calendar with in the To box. In Details, specify the level of details that you want to share with the person in your organization, and then click Send.
- The person in your organization receives the sharing invitation in email, and then clicks Open this calendar.
- The shared calendar displays in the person’s Calendar list.
Follow these instructions to share your Outlook contacts:
- In Outlook, click People.
- In People, in the folder pane, click the contact folder that you want to share with a person in your organization.
- Click Home. Then, in the Share group, click Share Contacts.
- In the To box, enter the name of the recipient for the sharing invitation message. If you want to, you can change the Subject.