Gosh, that’s not good. That needs to be resolved immediately. Contact your help desk. If we are your help desk, contact us right away via phone (844) 463-7346 or email. We will be able to do some troubleshooting and get you going.
If you’d like, here are some basic troubleshooting steps for you to look in to yourself –
- Do you have a high speed internet connection? We recommend 1MBps or more per user. Run a speed test at this website: speedtest.net
- Are other applications on your computer or tablet/mobile device running slow? If so, your computer or tablet/device may need to be restarted. Make sure you save all documents and other information before you reboot.
- Are you a Nerdio Private Cloud (NPC) user and do you know the connection server address? It’s going to be similar to https://ids<four digit number>.nerdio.net. Look for an email you should have received with the exact server address. If you can’t find the email you will need to contact us for support.
- Are you unable to connect because your username or password is incorrect? Look for an email you should have received with the login credentials. If you can’t find the email you will need to contact us.
- Are others in your office unable to connect to Nerdio desktop as well? If so, this could be a larger issue. Contact us for support.