Here are some general do's and don'ts as you provision and on-board a new Nerdio for Azure (NFA) account.
- Feel free delete any of the demo users – Andy IT Admin, Angie Accounting, Sally Sales and Chad CEO.
- Keep the system architecture diagram handy. You can find it on the Home screen.
- Enable enhanced security for logging in to NAP. The extra security is worth the hassle.
- Use Azure and Office 365 portals, but rarely and judiciously. You should be able to perform almost all tasks in NAP.
- Use the Account delete button in NAP to permanently remove a NFA account.
- Don’t change administrator password on DC01 from Azure portal.
- Don’t delete resource group, subscription or any items provisioned in Azure and Office 365 by Nerdio.