Applies to: Nerdio For Azure (NFA) customers only
Here are some general do's and don'ts as you provision and onboard a new Nerdio for Azure (NFA) account.
- Feel free delete any of the demo users – Andy IT Admin, Angie Accounting, Sally Sales and Chad CEO.
- Keep the system architecture diagram handy. You can find it on your account's "Home" screen.
- Enable enhanced security for logging in to Nerdio Admin Portal (NAP). The extra security is worth the hassle.
- Use Azure and Office 365 portals, but rarely and judiciously. You should be able to perform almost all tasks using the NAP.
- Use the "Destroy" button on Accounts page in NAP to permanently remove an NFA account.
- Don’t change the administrator password on DC01 from Azure portal.
- Don’t delete resource group, subscription or any items provisioned in Azure and Office 365 by Nerdio.