A common request is to forward one user's email to another user, or multiple users, while he or she is on vacation or out of the office for any other reason. This can be accomplished easily using the "Forward email" feature.
1. Simply navigate to the Users module, find the user and click "Forward email" from the action button dropdown:
2. Enter who should get the emails:
3. Monitor the task to ensure it completes successfully:
4. Once complete, you will see a forward icon by the Email:
Here's a video that walks you the through the feature. It shows how to forward emails, and also stop the forwarding of emails later when the user is back to work. It's about 4 minutes long.
- Users must have an Office 365 license assigned in order to have their emails forwarded.
- Users must have an Office 365 license assigned in order to have emails forwarded to them.